Small question...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Energy

Aug 8, 2005
Hey there,

I've been working on a Competitive & Co-op RPG server for a little while now. Being a fan of the FHI mod from a first-hand experience on a friend's server, I wanted to use certain portions of the mod within the way I plan on structuring certain modes on my server.

I installed the entire mod on the server and everything works fine. Well, almost everything.

The two primary aspects of FHI that I'm using are the weapons and the monsters. I've done a number of searches on these forums but can't seem to find anything to do with this, but is there any way outside of using the FHI mod to disable the weapon drops on monsters?

Thank you in advance,
Chris / Energy

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
|FH|Parser did provide a nodropweapon fix for that. I thought I saw it on the FH downloads page. I have it on my website here:

http://www.light-central.com/noweapondrop.zip

For other links to stuff, you can check out my web page forum thread here.

http://www.beyondtheportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32654

Let me know if any of the links are broken. I see that the old RPG version, and old druidsRPG version on my thread probably are broken. check out my 71 server (listed in sig below) if you want.

Energy

Aug 8, 2005
Hey, thanks for the reply.

Alright, I downloaded the No weapon drop fix, however, as I expected, it didn't work by just adding it to the system folder ;-)

Is there a ServerPackage I have to add or is there something I edit... somewhere?

Also, have been trying to get the Satore Monster pack but every time I click on the link it brings me to some japanese page with a bunch of links. I've tried them all, none of them are the download and none of them really...work.

Thanks again,
Energy

Last edited: