Skins For faces

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How Do Skins look?

• Look cool

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Look like my first grade teacher.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

-=Muffstuffer=-

Mar 25, 2001
Greetings,
I have made a Few skins for INF. and I cant get them to load into the game for the life of me! There is a faces.INT file that is included with 2.86 That I have studied Extencively. I have Made a INT file to their Specifications and still nothing. Do I have to maks an Unreal .U file? or change one of the other INT or INI files?
If anyone from the infiltration Team is reading this Please give me more indepth discription on what to do. I am ready to do a few skinpacks, The skins That I have compleated only took me 2 days to do, so as soon as I am able to import them into unreal I will make a bunch more. I am also thinking of doing custom skins for Clan teams.
here is the .INT file that I made,
; Inf Facelift By Muffstuffer
;Dolphus
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_Dolphus,Class=Texture,Description=Dolphus)
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_DolphusBalaBL,Class=Texture,Description=DolphusBala)
; Feilding
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_Feilding,Class=Texture,Description=Feilding)
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_FeildingBalaBl,Class=Texture,Description=FeildingBala)
; Otis
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_Otis,Class=Texture,Description=Otis)
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_OtisBalaBl,Class=Texture,Description=OtisBala)
; Penelope
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_Penelope,Class=Texture,Description=Penelope)
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_PenelopeBalaBL,Class=Texture,Description=PenelopeBala)
; Phylus
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_Phylus,Class=Texture,Description=Phylus)
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_PhylusBalaBl,Class=Texture,Description=PhylusBala)
; Scooter
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_Scooter,Class=Texture,Description=Scooter)
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_ScooterBalaBl,Class=Texture,Description=ScooterBala)
; Thugg
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_Thugg,Class=Texture,Description=Thugg)
Object=(Name=INF_cFaces.GEN_MUF_ThuggBalaBl,Class=Texture,Description=ThuggBala)

If anyone want them uploaded to them to try to get it working leave me a message I will give you Full credit for the codeing in the READ.ME file :)

Thanks to Smithnwessun and Fist_mlrs for all your help, and also to everyone who is reading this. I know it is possible please help if you can. This is going to be realy neat if we can get it working.

MidKnight

Dark side
Sep 9, 2001
Edge of reality
Visit site
What...no introductions???

From left to right we have Tom Beringer, Prince Charles, Jerry Seinfeld, and good ol' Lee Harvey Oswald...and the bottom row look like those 3 s*hitheads from my driver's ed class.

j/k Muffstuffer, these skins will be a great addition to the ever aging default INF faces. Keep up the great work!