Skinner / Texture Artist Needed Urgently

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I am Urgently looking for a skinner / texture artist or even just a texture artist to make realistic textures for my weapon models for a new Unreal Tournament mod 'Mortality' I know you guys are out there and i know it may be boring but i have loads of weapons (military and Sci-Fi) that need textures and I garauntee that with your help this could be the best mod for a long time, We are practically redoing everything, I already have two Multiplayer models that have hundreds of new animations and the weapons are amazing (to be modest)....If your interested or just curious visit our webpage at www.unrealnation.net/crystal.

If your interested in the job contact me or Fishface (all mailto links are on the webpage)

Thanks