skin request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{g2g}hellhound

Sep 18, 2005
well i am looking for a clanskin and i was wondering if someone could make it for me. i am no good at skinning, so jus make it like a male soldier, a female soldier, or a boss. and please include my clanname in there somewhere ({g2g}).

thanks,
{g2g}hellhound

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
If you want to request a skin please give us some more information like:
Game(UT2k3/4, UT'99)
More details on looks. Color theme and such.

And no your sig is fine.

One more thing, why is it you use an angry smiley? It tends to make your first impression,which is really important, really bad.

Last edited:

{g2g}hellhound

Sep 18, 2005
lol i am a hellhound! im jus messin around. and this is for ut. also it would be fun for the skin to be very bright. just some preferences.i really have no car what it looks like but here is SOME standards
1) clan name on it ({g2g})
2) male soldier, female soldier, or boss
3) bright colors

ya im really not to picky so anything pretty much goes as long as it follows those parameters

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Ok so you want a war boss or a male/femmale soldier.

But, you must tell what are the colors you want, if you got a particularity you would like to see on the skin, because the way you talk, it's like if you don't care of what it will be looking like... maybe if you find one on skincity and ask for the author of the skin to put the G2G tags on it?

Sig max size

^ StickySoRead

Last edited:

{g2g}hellhound

Sep 18, 2005
well ut99 is generally referred to as ut, while ut2004 is referred to as ut2k4, and 2003 is ut2k3, but i guess if i have to pick colors, then how about orange and blue? also ditch the boss thing, just female or male soldiers.