skin needed plz help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jagermeister666

Oct 11, 2003
ive looked all over the web for a teenage mutant ninja turtle skin for unreal tournament, ive found it for UT2003 and quake arena but no luck for UT. can some one make the skin or the 3d model for me???
oh, BTW what are the programs i need to make 3d player models for this game and the program to make skins for this game?

Souless

What does this button do???......
Oct 9, 2003
FL,US
Jagermeister666 said:
ive looked all over the web for a teenage mutant ninja turtle skin for unreal tournament, ive found it for UT2003 and quake arena but no luck for UT. can some one make the skin or the 3d model for me???
oh, BTW what are the programs i need to make 3d player models for this game and the program to make skins for this game?

Personaly i like using paint shop pro 8 and photo shop to skin

RJGexplode

Renegade of Funk
Sep 21, 2003
UK
www.uksnipers.com
thats one of the skins i'm currently working on, some pics at bottom, but i'm gonna have to start again as i've been using meshs which are to small :mad: :lol:

Attachments

• t.JPG
    t.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 35
  • tu.JPG
    tu.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 25

[FM]StOnEd-SnIpEr

Jan 10, 2004
holland-amsterdam
skins needed

guys i have a request can some 1 make a black bos whit red eye's and the tags [FM] on the back and the girls must be a a nice comando nude skin whit the tags [FM] on the back becaus i made a clan have 2 members got server but need to clan skins would the person that whant to make the skins plz email me at sharkattack12@hotmail.com

p.s it for default ut