UE3 - UT3 Skilled Mapper Looking for a good team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firos12

Mar 11, 2008
Hey all!

I've been mapping for UT games ever since the first UT was released, I have decent experience in putting together levels and I have a sense of creativity. I am looking to build maps for Total Conversion mods, preferably Shooter style stuff like the Base UT game and GRAW. So if anyone needs some help in building game levels, send me an email, or PM me.

amcculley

Jan 20, 2008
Hey Firos12,

My team is in need of a mapper, but our maps will need to be more terrain-based (outdoor) with cover and changes in elevation dotting the countryside.

We are essentially doing an aim/skill-based Sci-Fi World of Warcraft Battlegrounds game. We don't plan on any original meshes/textures for our early builds, but would like to still get 1-2 levels in place per game type.

Is this something you'd be interested in?