Since this is the Mod Request board......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
..... I got a mod to request :)

Anyone looking for a bit of work: Do you remember the Akimbo Multimags for U1? If not I think it is available somewhere on this site.

Anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to port that over to UT, with a couple added modes of fire. :)

-Keep all four original modes, and add:

-Void shots: I stole this idea from Cosmic UT, so bite me :)
every shot reduces max health by 5, ie. if you take a shot by this, then medkits will only heal you to 95, and kegs and vials to 194. Good luck ;)

-Plasma shots: ASMD combo explosions where it hits. Has one-third normal firing rate to balance.

-Machine Gun: Normal shots fire 3X as fast.

Should come with a little ammo for each mode (and really little for the Void, if that's even possible, like maybe 2 bullets or something)

should keep Automag model/skin. love that a lot more then the enforcer.

Mutators: Multimag Arena: Everyone gets a Multimag, and removes all other weaponry.

Multimag: everyone gets a Multimag in addition to the normal armament.

Ammo pickups: should have a couple of each type of shot in there. More normal bullets than anything of course :)
After all, there's 7 ways to kill here ;)

If this is possible, and someone has the time, please, please make this. I loved the Multimags for U1 and I hope they can be ported.

(also, because of the power, maybe akimbo shouldn't be supported)

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
I have been trying to contact Bane to get his permission to port them.

But I think it would be better to leave them how they are.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Well if he hasn't replied by now, he's obviously gone from the scene, or gone from the net, or worse.... gone from the world? :(

But, if he hasn't replued by now chances are he doesn't give a damn. I can't imagine him having too much of an argument about this cause you tried more than enough to ask him and he's either ignoring it, or doesn't care, or a more slight chance, he can't reply.

OK we could always call them something else, give them a new skin.... :)

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Hes quite busy with Serpentine, and RL, his might also be having e-mail probs, I dont know. I wont port something unless I have permission or am sure the person is long gone.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
so someone code up a set already! :)

I'd do it if I knew how, but that stuff is way over my head.

God knows I have the time, I lost my job.

No don't feel sorry. I really don't care as now I don't have to put up with that jackass of a manager, or have to do mountains of dishes every night. :D