Since i'm first mine should be of higher importance...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

farrp

Nov 25, 1999
Visit site
Dohhh...ok, I would like it if we could roll grenades as well as throw them. Also the anims should be sped up a bit. More fragments with the grenades. A separate sniper scope zoom window-like this one...
externalsniper1sm.jpg

(picture didn't work, but type in the url and see sor your self)

The rest I think is already planned for V3.

Kisel /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
This is my gun...there are many like it, but this one is mine.

[This message has been edited by farrp (edited 02-08-2000).]

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
They plan on speeding up grenade animations. You should re-read the roadmap, the print is way too small tho, wish they would enlarge it.

And i'd think a zoom window like that would be unrealistic

------------------
MiscMan

mmmmmmmm...realism
I likerealworld maps!

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
They plan on speeding up grenade animations. You should re-read the roadmap, the print is way too small tho, wish they would enlarge it.

And i'd think a zoom window like that would be unrealistic

------------------
MiscMan

mmmmmmmm...realism
I likerealworld maps!

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
The anims will indeed be sped up. There might be an option to lob grenades and flashbangs but rolling is plain rediculous. I've only seen it done in movies.

Due to the fact the human brain makes it impposible to coordinate and interpret 2 seperate images of differant zoom levels in any useful fashion, we'll be sticking to the olp zoom.