1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

"sigh" well, it's been a few days since the new forums opened...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OICW, Apr 4, 2001.

1. OICW

OICW Reason & Logic > Religion

and my post count is still at 19 when they should be at around 200+ :(

I don't want to sound like a whinger or anything, and I do realise that the administrator(s) does have a large number of posts and topics from the old forums to bring over, but still, it is annoying me a bit to see the incorrect counter.

I would like to thank the admins who are bringing the old posts and topics over since they have a hell of a lot to do and so far they have done a great job.

Btw, I'm not trying to suck up or anything, well maybe a little :)

2. jaunty

jaunty If you disagree with me, you're wrong.

s<u></u>hit happens..

3. ShakKen

ShakKen Specops Spook

You should just try to access your old profile. It should still exist.

You just need your old username and password.

4. OICW

Thanks Shakken, but I AM using my old username and password. I checked my profile here and it only says 20 posts.

I don't know whether u meant to check my old profile at the old forums or not, but since they have had their service suspended, I can't now. Guess I'm screwed :(

5. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

OCIW, Lemme check with one of the PU Admins, I'll see if we can't straighten this out.

6. Fuct

Fuct Who is Adam King?

And uhm, I'm suppose to be registered on July dammit :(

7. phatcat

phatcat akward cat

well mine seems to work right :)

I'm sure Zundfolge will be able to help you out :D

8. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

9. OICW

Thanks for the link Zundy, but still I feel a bit sad. My karate post annoying Shakken :), the topic that helped me a lot through a tough period, Keiichi's advice and my comments to newbies..all of it is gone :(

Maybe they'll reappear soon, but probably they won't. it's like a part of me has gone forever.

I know I shouldn't complain, and i am very grateful to all the admins who are trying to resolve the problems that some other members besides myself are experiencing. I just feel sad about it, that's all

10. OICW

My post count is now what it should be (I think it should be around 220, not 250). Thanks a lot Zundy, but also thank you to Prophetus][PuF][ and to all the other admins who are fixing up the incorrect post counts :)

Thanks guys

11. Domino

Domino < Phoenix Rising >

Hey, could you change my post count to 120 - that was my original number of posts.

thanks Zundy!