Sig question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shockzore

-] Teh CrunK 1 [-
Feb 9, 2005
Behind YOU!
Who was the one thta had a bunch of need for speed most wanted sigs....i need help with making one....if your the guys...please reply

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Well it's not so hard, you just watch tutorials and make it the way you want. I'm sorry i don't accept sig request anymore due to alot of issues in the past. People never kept/used them longer than 3 days (just one person kept one for like 8 months, beside no hopes)

Anyway, here's one good website to learn
And www.google.com is the best place to find some pics if you don't have any.

shockzore

-] Teh CrunK 1 [-
Feb 9, 2005
Behind YOU!
ok kid inferno......heres an example what i want it to look like....dont put the nfsmw word in the middle thoug please.....i just want you to make the words better....amke them look like it wasnt made in paint....which it was....so its really not alot to do....but could you still do it for me?
heres the link to the example------> http://k.domaindlx.com/crunk1337/bmw-sig.bmp