Shock combo execises

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gades

The Grudge Master!
Nov 20, 2004
Behind you biatch!!
I'm looking into shock combo training (with no crosshair) to improve my overall aim.

What are some good execises to practice regarding combos?

Thx!
:cool:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
dc- said:
Playing with no crosshair isn't going to make you better.
Indeed.

The best way to pratice combos is... well just doing combos that you never thought you could do. ANd remember, never stop to combo, always keep on the move.

Yeah my advice sucks, but it's still all just practice.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Move, move and move yet again.

Start with simple back and forth combos, simple jump up and down combos then strafe combos (strafe away, strafe back) on level ground.

Move on to staying at an angle in the jump or on the strafe, onto lifts, liftjumps, dodges, dodges jumps, around scenery and - for extra practice - use the xloc to TOTALLY change your angle by placing it, firing a #2 then xloccing and tracking it to blow it.

Now that you've got the tracking of the ball down, you should be sorted. If your mouse is fine with the steady movement of course.

Once you've done that, try it with 2 balls. Then 3, then as many as you can.

Finally, apply to other players by remembering that the ball's your target, not the player, the player's already in a killzone if you're planning this right (yes, planning. Doesn't take long to plan a combo, a few milliseconds of thought) and will get hurt no matter what. If you're getting it sweet, you'll have two combos lined up or at least a planned weaponswitch for when the combo's over.

gluck.

Jerm

Sep 27, 2005
In my prime (when i had the time) when i wanted to refresh my aim and practice to get better and practice for 1v1 comps i would play instant action against godlike bots.. and to practice combos i would kick the bot then go to the shock rifle at rankin,fre a core, then move my xhair away (depending on how hard i wanted my judgement shot to be) a certain distance then quickly spin back and try and hit the core. In many instances you find yourself turning quickly to take a shot at someone, and i would do this with 999 shock bullets until i had no ammo for shock (about 200 combos if you hit every one). This was my most effective way of training my aim on top of playing bots 1v1. It begins with you missing alot of the shots but as you practice more your hand gets used to the amount of movement needed to move the mouse x amount of UU far. Also just to practice moving combos just running around the map and doing crazy spins to hit the combos for ages.