Share Your Knowledge

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
To help us become a smarter community, share your knowledge with us.

Example: I’ve noticed if you buy a candle where the wick is as close to center as possible, it will last the longest. I've been buying these candles from Walmart that are inside a glass jar and if the wick is off to one side, a lot of wax sticks to the glass and never gets melted and burnt up.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
QUALTHWAR said:
To help us become a smarter community, share your knowledge with us.

Example: I’ve noticed if you buy a candle where the wick is as close to center as possible, it will last the longest. I've been buying these candles from Walmart that are inside a glass jar and if the wick is off to one side, a lot of wax sticks to the glass and never gets melted and burnt up.
...buy your candles at Dollar Tree.:tup:

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
I don't buy candles, there's this thing called electricity round these parts :p

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Drill a hole in the side of your fridge to be absoloutly 100% certain that the light really does go off when you close the door.

GoldenMouse

Mad Hatter
Nov 14, 2001
Backwoods Ohio
Visit site
If your fish-tank has a white build-up near the top, some vinegar will take it right off. Be sure to transplant the fish beforehand and to thoroughly rinse the tank before putting them back in. (Soap kills, don't use it.)

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
Try haggling, even in chainstores if they're selling the same things as other places. Many have unannounced price match policies, etc. You won't lose anything, and you might gain, so get over that inferiority complex! I saved myself £100 on a camera by doing this.

Cat Fuzz said:
Save a tree

WTF? Never thought I'd see you say that ;) Here's one from me: I'm glad the Taliban and Saddam Hussein's goverments are gone.

FreakinMeany

Booga booga boo!
Nov 20, 2001
Humid as hell, FL
www.mapraider.com
Speaking of vinegar ... clean your drip coffee maker with plain vinegar every month or couple of months. Just run a full put/cup through it with a filter in, then rinse with two (or more) pots of water.

Your coffee will probably taste better :D

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Freakin_Bastard said:
Speaking of vinegar ... clean your drip coffee maker with plain vinegar every month or couple of months. Just run a full put/cup through it with a filter in, then rinse with two (or more) pots of water.

Your coffee will probably taste better :D
keep your ass away from my coffee maker buddy!! :mad:
It takes along time to season the maker that way! ;)

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
If you're drowsy or hungry, it's not necessarily time for a nap or food. Get up, move around, and have a big glass of water or gatorade... you made have just been thristy. The body's thirst reflex is so weak that thirst is oftne misinterpreted as hunger. Lay off naptime for a while after having some fluids and see if you're still tired.