Servers and skins issue!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Werewolf486

Jan 1, 2009
I need help and will post this in one other place.

I recently downloaded a couple skin packs (Tribes, all of them):). We installed them fine, we can play them fine in instant, we can even play them fine on our servers once we get into the server:D. We can not select any of the skins from those packs and join the server though:mad:. We can start as any other skin we want then switch over to another skin before we start the match, but we must change to a different skin before the match ends or we get hung on a black screen:mad:. I had this problem with the Heavy pred skin a long time ago but gave up on it:(.

Any help would be great as we have a few people who are interested in using them!!:D

Thanks!

Werewolf486

Jan 1, 2009
Never mind thanks for all your help but I fixed it myself....who ever set up the UPL file f'd up when he put spaces in the name at the beginning of each line.....hope I end up helping all the people who helped me!