Selig and Robbie (the dinosaur)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Selig

Feb 1, 2004
I like Selig very much, but I do not care much for the faces of the Gen Mo'Kai. I want to see a Selig (As well as any other Gen Mo'Kai) with more reptillian faces, perhaps like monitor lizards, or some dinosaurs.

It'd be cool to see a variety of tourney gear for them in different styles too.

It'd also be cool to see them in fantasy medieval-inspired armour. Chainmaille, partial plate, full plate, etc.
--
Does anyone remember Disney's series by Jim Henson's creature shop, called Dinosaurs? It was a sitcom-style television show, using dinosaur characters. Well, there's one particular character I'd really like to see modelled for UT 2003, wearing some tournament gear. Do you remember the one called Robbie? You know, football jacket and headspikes... I can provide screen captures upon request. E-mail me at genesindragon@hotmail.com if you'd like to give modelling him some consideration. He'd make a really cool player.