Sekhmet

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
This i think would make a great model , would go along with nalid's anubis

reference...... I know it's not mine :( ,but make somthin like it.

Attachments

• fdsdsf.bmp
    229.7 KB · Views: 50

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
I agree, that would make a pretty cool model. Maybe spiced up a little to match the overall Egyptian theme already existant in UT.

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
<Is sorely tempted to draw a design for it.>

Must..... not...

>__<;;

Must.... resist...........

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
Nalid said:
<Is sorely tempted to draw a design for it.>

Must..... not...

>__<;;

Must.... resist...........

:lol: ..... draw it don't resist :lol:

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
Oh yeah if anyone was to make her could you change her to a him or bothe
probly less polys on the chest area if you change to male and the head to a male head ......btw Nalid soon as you get things back together could you make a simple body design? no head, and i'll do the rest (if your scanner worxs) or if anyone else wants to give it a shot :rolleyes: <thx>.

Last edited:

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
I'm seriously concidering drawing this... I have spare time at work during my break and I usualy spend it drawing... so I think I just might. Should I use the Anubis model as a "quasi" base to keep them looking like they are from the same group? (IE: Similar armor types and placements... with obvious changes for the female version) Or maybe change it all together to represent opposing factions? Hmmmm....

Opinions?

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
So... anyone want to make this character or see what Nalid has to show first?

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
mutt said:
Oh yeah if anyone was to make her could you change her to a him or bothe
probly less polys on the chest area if you change to male and the head to a male head ......btw Nalid soon as you get things back together could you make a simple body design? no head, and i'll do the rest (if your scanner worxs) or if anyone else wants to give it a shot :rolleyes: <thx>.
Yes, please make it male(or atleast a male version so we can reskin it), we have too many cat women already.

(BTW maybe a revamped version of the Chester Cheetah model? Smelly is disapointed that it's head dosen't grow with BigHead or actually sits in a vehicle)

Last edited: