Seeya...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
aww... c'mon... This ain't getting us anywhere... LDW, ure leaving for the wrong reason. You may aswell stop chatting or posting on other forums if you don't like other people's opinions. There's always gonna be people with different opinions. You won't get many friends you can seriously talk with if ure gonna be like this forever.
It really ain't the age IMO... Look I'm 14 too, do I bitch about other opinions? It's just the way she is, or she's never been bullied @ school or sumthin'. You really just gotta accept. There's really nothing else we can say.

LDW, if ure really reading this... POST damnit... ;) :(

Uri19

Jul 12, 2001
"The World"
Originally posted by The_Assassin][BuF
aww... c'mon... This ain't getting us anywhere... LDW, ure leaving for the wrong reason. You may aswell stop chatting or posting on other forums if you don't like other people's opinions. There's always gonna be people with different opinions. You won't get many friends you can seriously talk with if ure gonna be like this forever.
It really ain't the age IMO... Look I'm 14 too, do I bitch about other opinions? It's just the way she is, or she's never been bullied @ school or sumthin'. You really just gotta accept. There's really nothing else we can say.

LDW, if ure really reading this... POST damnit... ;) :(
You are damn right! But still, if you(LDw) can't take all the shyte these skull-feckers are giving, just ignore. It's hard, but try it. It works.

Please, folks. Give it a rest. All she's done is the Forum version of stomping out of the house and walking realllllly slow to the car, in order to give people time to catch up with her yelling "no! don't go!"

It's a sulky bid for attention, nothing more. She's in a snit, which is fairly typical for girls her age. (I can say that, because I once was a girl her age, and I threw my fair share of hissy fits.)

If she can't deal with people not agreeing with her, she shouldn't be here. Or any forum, for that matter. Forums are a place for people of all sorts to speak their minds (assuming they have them) and discuss various points of view. If we all quit in a huff every time we disagreed with someone, this place would be a ghost town.

And I guarantee she's reading these, waiting until a suitable number of them beg for her return.

It's all rather silly, really.

Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
Well I pm'ed her and this is what she said.

quote: from LDw
Terminal DTH doesn't want me back. FireSlash doesn't want me back. Prophetus doesn't want me back. Surebrec doesn't want me back...
Need I go on?
quote: from LDw

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
When did they say they didn't want her back?
They just said they didn't like her acting like that in the thread and just telling she should try avoiding it in the future. Really LDW it ain't getting you anywhere. I think fireslash, proph and others do like having you back. (atleast, nobody here really wants you to leave AFAIK) I really like having you back here, and I'm sure there's many others. Why don't you just leave the taliban thing behind and go on have some fun... This thread ain't making things better. :(

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
Photo-144x200-bourrie.jpg

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Sorry I reopened this thread, I will lock it once I say my final words.

That's pretty lame to accuse me of saying I don't want you back. All my statements encouraged you to come back. If you feel you have to sully my name to gain attention, then at least do so in the public. Don't PM people and accuse me of telling you to stay away!

If you don't like people flaming you, then why should I be happy when you are lying!

nuff said!

Status
Not open for further replies.