Searching a very old map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mik27

Jan 12, 2006
Hi all,

first of all congratulations to the site and all the cool levels.

Now i am searching for a map i used to play years ago and I am not sure if it was Unreal 1 or Na Pali, perhaps someone can help me.

The map was a deathmatch type, with some cannons to control.
One of the best features was the airstrike, triggered by a button (underground floor). There have been the NBspecials modifications but the only level I found was DMDeathZone and this one isn't the right one.

There have also been a new version for UT, I think the map name was nearly the same, but I am not sure.

So if anyone knows the name of the map or could mail it, thank you very much in advantage.

I hope this is the right forum, if not, please move.

Best regards

Mirko

Cyrsss Female Dog

..Submarine..
Nov 26, 2005
Desk
Sorry I don't know.

I looked for you ..DM-DeathZone on NC and that was a circles-type map with no cannons.

Try the IRC channel guys as they might know.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
I remember the map, it had a mannable turret in a bunker and a stationary tank as well. The airstrike part was annoying IMO, on the whole very advanced piece of mappage for the day. Can't remember the name tho :p

Mik27

Jan 12, 2006
Thanks very much but it wasn't the map with the tank.
This one had two towers with a bridge and a sniper rifle on top, two manable cannons, one direct under the bridge.

regards

Mirko

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
How much trouble?

I want to fix up an old map here, and don't think I will find the author, and don't want to offend either.
If i reuploaded it as version 3 and slightly rename, but used his name on that upload page, will it go under his name?
he has maps are here under no author, and under "ViceM" I DON'T whant to change it al that much, get some bot stuff working and mabye a texture or 2 and remove the redeemer.
But I DEFINITELY don't want a bad reputation, for fooling around with others work at all, but the map is really fun and it needs a tad of fixxing.

ADD
it's this map
and the author is "ViceM"
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=3890

Last edited:

Derdak2rot

DVD2r
Jan 8, 2005
France
as long as you mention who was the original author ( in the map level screenshot , if it had one and in the readme of course ) .

but if you upload it , i think it will be displayed under your name , or try to email a admin for ask him to change the author name once you uploaded and claimed .;)

nude_monster said:
That map used to be in NC one or two years before all unreal 1 maps were completely removed.

It's a sort of military base (walls surronding everything, a controlable cannon, a bunker, a trap room containing an armor, a button that calls an airstrike). From what I remember the map is mainly grey and the button is red, located on the second floor of a building with a breakable glass floor).

That was DM-Warzone I believe.