[Scrim] BuA vs CTI (5v5)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AX000

Mar 25, 2002
AsteroidX
Visit site
BuA vs CTI (5v5)

Date: 9/8/03
Time: 9PM
Where: CTI or BuA Server
Maps: Electric Fields, TwinTombs
Tiebreaker: Thorns or TOG

Alpha Assassins post here to state your availability and list any time constraints such as if you can only fight in one game.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Count me in. I want everyone to get in some action so if I have to sit out a map or two thats fine.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Obviously, everybody, this is after Monday's practice. Those who have to go to bed early for school, or who have to work, we will understand if you can't make yourselves available. However, count me in.

Lol, Cure.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
TheCure{+EIG+} said:
Count me in!!! Oh wait, wrong forum :( GL guys anyhow!

*throws a stone into the bushes... sneaks in and grabs flag while everyone's back is turned*

To Late, we already have you slated. In order to back out now you will have to submit a 2 page report about WHY you can't make the SCRIM.

BTW: I got fragged on TT looking for that Drip in practice. Can't turn your back on these guys, they have no mercy. LOL Still haven't found it.

Did you guys get your SCRIM with CTI?? I will check your Forum for the Results. Frag Ya Later..