Screen Test

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
is been a while since i released something, anyway i heard about hourences new texture pack and after seeing the different textures this is what came into my mind, i also used some window and light textures from ut1. if everything goes as i imagined i might upload it for beta testing. still needs lots of work.

Gametype: ONS

Screenshots from the red base

Attachments

• Shot00001.jpg
    Shot00001.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Shot00012.jpg
    Shot00012.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 32
  • Shot00013.jpg
    Shot00013.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Shot00016.jpg
    Shot00016.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Shot00019.jpg
    Shot00019.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 34

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
Vehicle-less ONS? Nice. Haven't seen one of those for quite some time. I see it's set in a village giving it a sort of Aristocracy feel. The lighting looks a little...half-assed, as best as I can put it. I mean, the colors conflict. Pink and yellow? I'd try a Nagem-esque morning, or night (though it is a little cliched for the theme). Looks very consistent in it's architecture but a little on the boxy side. The terrain definantly needs to be reworked. Overall, good stuff for a wip.

Reciprocity said:
Vehicle-less ONS? Nice. Haven't seen one of those for quite some time. I see it's set in a village giving it a sort of Aristocracy feel. The lighting looks a little...half-assed, as best as I can put it. I mean, the colors conflict. Pink and yellow? I'd try a Nagem-esque morning, or night (though it is a little cliched for the theme). Looks very consistent in it's architecture but a little on the boxy side. The terrain definantly needs to be reworked. Overall, good stuff for a wip.

about the lighting i haven't decided if is going to be day or night i just did some quick lighting still a lot of dark shadows and oversaturated colors. i might make the bases bigger and add vehicles, about the theme i dont know the name is ONS-Random.
what you see is the work of 4 days, working on my spare time which isn't much around 1 to 3 hours.

MartinW

Mar 12, 2005
Germany
home.arcor.de
The red brick texture that is visible in your 4th screenshot doesn't fit in the kinda medieval theme. And the strange door frame SMs that were shown in the last screenshot do not fit either.
The roofs have a strange shape. I think you should not apply the alanwillard rule: roundly is goodly.
Make 'em concave and as steep as possible. Only a suggestion.