[Science] People with no sense of humor have no brain activity

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fluid

Zen fascists will control you
Aug 2, 2000
Maastricht, the Netherlands
As evidenced by this diagram, which I recently encountered. I had my suspicions, but I didn't think it'd be graphable.
science.gif

jokeactivity.jpg

Original text under picture:
Fig. 2. Voltage maps of mean amplitude of the joke effect (jokes minus non-jokes) measured 300–500 ms in 14 good (left) and 14 poor (right) joke comprehenders.

Venuswarrior1221

Where there is the Force there is death.
Feb 4, 2006
Canada
LOL! This is most enlightening. :lol: At least it really reminds me why the best of the best jokes are always the most classic and the most appriecated here at BuF forums. If we get the joke, then there's :lol:x a thousand or more!

:lol: Do everybody agrees? :lol:

Shroom-FX

Basshead
Jul 2, 2005
www.okobo.com
Venuswarrior1221 said:
LOL! This is most enlightening. :lol: At least it really reminds me why the best of the best jokes are always the most classic and the most appriecated here at BuF forums. If we get the joke, then there's :lol:x a thousand or more!

Using the laughing smily aint gonna make you any smarter kiddo ;)

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Venuswarrior1221 said:

Learn some grammar before you post. :)

John O'h Diggin

Abstract Chains
Apr 5, 2006
Were I Live
This is a very interesting find. I would like to read more on what they got I'll go look for you on the internet somwere.
It sounds very interesting becuase recently I have gotten into a lot of science its incredible how much back drops are in sceince. It really is.