saw this on ina, pretty funny DDOM, lol

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Meh, I don't think it's funny, but rather out of the ordinary. Maybe with this tourney everyone will start liking DDOM... :lol:

fapping&mustaches said:
Plus they banned me, from IRC and the forums :rolleyes:
Damn Nazis! I honestly cannot see one good reason why they would do that to you!

:crazydance:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
fresh&minty said:
Plus they banned me, from IRC and the forums :rolleyes:

Kinda like what happened here, I guess? :lol:

I knew it was coming, I only wonder what took so long.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Might as well pile on here, so as not to ruin DP's 1773 thread.

Jesus_Driving_Out_the_Money_Changers.jpg

smith.jpg

ernest_rutherford2.jpg

dvowned2.jpg

film_7_16.jpg

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Symbolikal said:
About Dird, I'm probably going to be flamed to next week, but whilst the grammar is still terrible, he has got a bit better in terms of just basic foruming.

He's trying I guess. That's probably why it's not a perma-ban.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Symbolikal said:
About Dird, I'm probably going to be flamed to next week, but whilst the grammar is still terrible, he has got a bit better in terms of just basic foruming.
At least he has started spelling out his words, so it comes out sounding more like disconnected english than disconnected 12 year old.