Sad days to come at MyU

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Damn. :(

I love Wes's servers. I find out I'm losing Wes and Napster all at once! Its too much I tell you!

/me freaks out and stuff.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Oooh that majorly sux. Can't say I've played on Wes' server in a long while (mainly due to custom maps and how long it takes to dl em on modem) But I used to when I had a connection in my dorms. Good stuff on there. Hopefully he'll be able to figure something out. Best of luck to ya Wes.

]LoL[malkovich|mOO

laughing out loud !
Jan 24, 2001
Boston MA
Visit site
rogue x is like ... ummm ... cool and stuff !!

X you are now officially the coolest person i know ! :D :D :D ... up until today it was william f. buckley jr. ... that guy is smooth ... :p

are you actually wearing a superman cape right now ? ;) :) ... [stuffysnootyenglishbutlervoice] woohoo and all that , good show old chap ! [/stuffysnootyenglishbutlervoice] ... shirk ... :) mmmmmmm ...

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
That's really sad. I lived on that server when the password was down and ctf4 was up.

Now I'll never get a spot on the 950 server I'm sure.

I sincerely hope you guys get something happening. Hopefully it'll work out with what rogue's offering. Nice move Rogue.

{950}Slayer|PuF

Master of the Paddle
Jul 23, 2000
Madison Wisconsin
Visit site
Hey Morety!

Low just put up a 4th server. It is a linux test server, with some old custom maps and some regular. That makes 4 servers at 12 each!!

I thinks that will make 48players worth!! Woot!! :D

Server IP is 208.13.106.11:7777
Called: Clan950 Linux Test Server

Hope that cheers you up!!! ;)

wkc

From MyUnreal.com
Aug 18, 1999
New York, NY, US
www.MyUnreal.com
The thought of just let the Wes/MyUnreal servers die crosses my mind a few times. Ever since our servers get fill up too often, we explored new worlds and found all the 950 servers, ACOM and the like.

Every night when I want to play, my server almost always full. I look around and play at 950s. Since we already have these fine servers, maybe I could retire as a server admin now.