[RSA] Skin Package

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[RSA]Keubes

Nov 21, 2005
Hello everyone...

I have a request. UT99 [RSA] Sniper/Camper Clan has got a male soldier and a female soldier skin already. Problem is the person who made the skin for us has left RSA clan and we cant seem to contact him again. But the thing is we would like a commando skin, a boss skin and a warboss skin that matches the soldier ones we have now. My request is if someone here can maybe create these skins for us.
I will include some pictures of the skin we have now in the post. If anyone would like to help us then feel free to add me on msn, mintenmark@hotmail.com. Then we can talk some more about it.

Here are the pictures:

RSASkinF.jpg

RSASkinB2.jpg

RSASkin.jpg

RSAskinB.jpg

Thanks in advance

[RSA]Keubes

Last edited:

[RSA]Keubes

Nov 21, 2005
Thanks... hope someone will be able to help me.. If I need to learn skinning myself it will take a few years till the skins are done :lol:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
There are some quite goot tutorials here. Unfortunately I don`t have any XP in UT(99)-skinning, in UT2k3/4 it`s pretty easy to add a new skin for UT. A little bit harder is the skinning part ;)

[RSA]Keubes

Nov 21, 2005
Yeah I found the tutorials, but I am simply not made for making skins. I can't seem to get anything together with or without tutorials. That is why I ask for help here.

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Simply more made to frag people :p

But I don`t know if there are still skinners for UT(99), I think most of the guys would rather skin for UT2kx :hmm:

Maybe you`re lucky and someone can still make this for ya :tup:

[RSA]Keubes

Nov 21, 2005
Thanks for the welcome again...

Now I just sit and wait till a UT99 skinner comes up, lol... hope some of you guys are still wanting to help me with this.

Keubes