Rocking the Electric Guitar

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
That's right, i just got my very own Electric Guitar last night, been practising for 3 hours today. I've never played any instrument before. Bring on the Challenge!

Mar 6, 2004
Naw, i just want to do it as a hobby. Maybe if i'm good i will, but for now i'm just messing around.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I don't know DarkED. It's not like he wants to be a virtuoso or anything, it's just a hobby.

It's pretty easy to learn basic guitar at any age.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
I bought my Drumset 2 years ago. I'm 21. DarkED is wrong. There's no such thing as a time limit if its only for a hobby.

We could do something together if we are playing different instruments. Nothing too serious, just something for fun. Renegade could play record a bass beat and post the result here. Then I could add the drums and post here. And so on...

Oh, and (le me looks at tags)...

BAM!

Crystal_Project_cookie.png

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Congrats! 3 hours huh? So you should be a master at Smoke on the Water by now. ;)

+1 on ultimate-guitar.com

What kind of guitar, and what kind of music are you looking to play?

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
Just a hobby. The X is 12, as i am 27.

I wish you all the best :D It's actually not hard to learn simple songs. Once you get to the point where you can play a few songs well, you might want to work on playing and singing at the same time. Well, if you sing, that is.

I don't know DarkED. It's not like he wants to be a virtuoso or anything, it's just a hobby.

It's pretty easy to learn basic guitar at any age.

I bought my Drumset 2 years ago. I'm 21. DarkED is wrong. There's no such thing as a time limit if its only for a hobby.

don't listen to Sine Deviance :p

you're never too old to enjoy learning an instrument.

I was being sarcastic. A lot of people like to say that one has to start playing guitar at a young age to ever be really good at it. That's obviously bullshit; you can get as good as you want at it, just like any other skill.

lol'd pretty hard at this.

At least someone got it.

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Guitar Pro is pretty cool. Especially the chord library thing in the program.