Riftwar - Just need beta testers.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
Riftwar, a finalist for Phase 1 in both the mod and gameplay categories, needs to be pounded on. Riftwar is a three team class based mod centering on a war between the Humans, Aliens and the Undead. The new version introduces a unique campaign mode - where deathmatch and dom maps are linked together to form three worlds for the teams to defend. Fight your way to your opponent's capitol and take their world for your own - the first team to win all three worlds wins the war.

What I need more than anything are people willing to play and discuss the ins and outs of the game. The current beta is actually very stable - I'm interested in tracking down new bugs, but my main concern is just to get feedback on the core gameplay and this new campaign mode.

Anyone is welcome, just go the XForums, register for the forums (not required for this next step), download the latest beta and start posting.

Riftwar: Campaigns Preview