1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Review: XMaps 228/Remote Control

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Jesco, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Jesco

Jesco New Member

[ Transcript of review for XMaps 228/Remote Control | Posted by Peter on 2002-10-07 | Score: 10 ]

2. -={SDA}=-Rotz

-={SDA}=-Rotz server/Ts/*****/Skinner

:) Hello my name is rots and i have downloaded this mod, i tried it in single player worked fine, but when i run it on my dedicated server it wont show the HUD ??? can you help

3. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

Make sure the U file name is in the serverpackages. I have no idea what it would be cause I don't have this file (or the game in stalled for that matter, I only have 2K4 in) but if it's XMaps then add this to your serverpackages line in the ini file:

ServerPackages=XMaps

If that still doesn't do it, well, I dunno what to tell you. Could try emailing the author of XMaps and see if he's still around, he'd be able to help (he DID make it after all ;))