Review: Mutator Toolbox

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
[ Transcript of review for Mutator Toolbox | Posted by Shuri on 2003-06-09 | Score: 9 ]
<b>Tweak it</b>
Lots of people like tweaking things to suit their style. These tweaks are probably tweaks to Windows, but why not tweak Unreal Tournament to suit your needs? Mutator Toolbox is a mutator that allows you to tweak many settings. Anything from the amount of ammo per ammo pack to the rate weapons and items respawn. If you want to tweak UT, this is the mutator to get.

-Peter Yu

Note that this version of Mutator Toolbox only works on lower versions of UT. Download <a href="http://www.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?/planetunreal/modsquad/Mutators/mtb-fix.zip">this file</a> so that it can work properly with UT 436.

(Review transferred from Modsquad 1)

Zergling

Jul 28, 2004
Norman, OK (USA)
:eek2: I have a big problem BUG or something/ i installed it ok then it just waste space. Then i started ut in the "MOD" tab it only added a blank thing whitch should be "MTB" and i opened it, nothing came up.

NOT ONLY THAT! when i go to mutators section about to start game and select it nothing happens in game.

I installed 9 times to double check if installed right i reviewed steps. nothing works////

I KNOW THE DATE OF THIS FILE/ BUT CAN SOMEONE ELSE HELP OUT? i want it to work.

EDIT : NVM I THINK I FOUND THE PROBLEM! its fixed plz close thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
A week late, but I can never resist a good reason to do this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.