Review: ComboJump v001

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jesco

Jul 7, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
forums.beyondunreal.com
[ Transcript of review for ComboJump v001 | Posted by Dade on 2002-10-27 | Score: 6.3 ]
Ok, nothing original here, just hit the combo and you can jump high until your adren. runs out. Only difference with this one is that the doublejump is also multiplied, meaning that you can jump ultra-high. This is ok, even though if you doublejump, you go high enough to get hurt when you land. This mut also works with quad- and 8-jump. Now you can jump even higher. Fun.

One note, the author says the combo is F,R,B,L. Well, he he, its not. The real combo is R,B,L,F. I got pissed at that when, after a number of angry minutes of trial and error, I finally figured out the combo. Points off for the author not knowing his own mut (perhaps this was a problem with just me, but if anyone else has a similar prob with this mut, please say so). Fortunatly, Postal promises another version with a config menu, which will be nice, and hopefully this combo problem will be fixed as well.

P.S. The DL link takes you to an actuall site, not the file, so if things like Flashget and Download Accelerator pop up, hit cancel to be redirected to the DL page.

-Dade