Requesting a Gundam: Wing Zero please!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Mm, creepy. Here also happened nasty and ugly crimes, it's an endemic world's virus...
... :( ...
Let's better go back to topic. Can you make some Gundam Models?

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
well here,s the deal im a mapper 4 unreal tournement 2k4 and make maps 4 ut2k4 but also i play alot of source beta and hl2 is coming so i made a promise to myself when hl2 is coming im gonna stick my nose into the model buisness.
so im learning to make models skins and other things.
with the help of tuts a good friend (damn hes good moddeler)
and alot of forums i will learn it quikly and ill be making models in no time
(learnt the whole ut2k4 in less than 5 hours :D )
and i did some moddeling skinning with a friend of mine who was working on some model and skin packs :)
but ill let u know when the gundams will be rolling out :2thumb:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
N@Sc said:
well here,s the deal im a mapper 4 unreal tournement 2k4 and make maps 4 ut2k4 but also i play alot of source beta and hl2 is coming so i made a promise to myself when hl2 is coming im gonna stick my nose into the model buisness.
so im learning to make models skins and other things.
with the help of tuts a good friend (damn hes good moddeler)
and alot of forums i will learn it quikly and ill be making models in no time
(learnt the whole ut2k4 in less than 5 hours :D )
and i did some moddeling skinning with a friend of mine who was working on some model and skin packs :)
but ill let u know when the gundams will be rolling out :2thumb:

Well, seems that I find the guys I was looking for. Finally we can get some new Gundam stuff! Hey, I have another idea, perhaps I'll send you a PM to explain what's exactly.

Aug 2, 2004
Ah... helios you have found a subject... for project gundam...good. Give him some resources to begin with and I shall soon have the official project gundam threads up. BTw... project gundam is the creation of every ms and ma from gundam to ut models... or atleast most.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
ok,ok 1 thing clear im not gonna make em all! thats to much work i mean there are so many mobile suits.
look if you just mail me and we discuss who does what (we dont want to get 4 wing zero,s at 1 time:D)
and what are ma?

Aug 2, 2004
Mobile Armors like the big zam from Universal Century or the bird modes for wing. Right now callsign wing is under way though it will most likely end up being all UC mechs, Wing and Seed mechs(the most popular). All you have to do is a model or 2 to contribute :D. I thing wing should be started then maybe tallgeese, zero, epyon....etc.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
ive been looking a bit 4 pics but all i get is pics of action ;) (blasts and stuff) and thats not what i need :shake:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Well, Chaos, hope you return soon. I'm connecting and disconnecting randomly 'cause I'm really occupied. Tomorrow at work (where it is DSL) I will be here in my whole expression :eek: .

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
I think he is sick or something but he will surely return. We are so close to the realization of the Gundam Campaign that it will be stupid to abbandon the boat... :lol:
Hey, if you have time, I will send you a PM to explain what is my other/s requests/ideas to see on UT. The combine soldier was one, hope to see it soon.

Aug 2, 2004
Remember the big scare and everyone in america was buying supplies. People would definitely buy that mask :D.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
well that explains alot, hi darth :D
and the helios i posted a thread on a requist for a combine soldier along with some pics but 1 isnt working are the others :confused:
im well getting along with 3D max a friend is already starting to hate me becouse of the iments amount of quistions i ask :p :lol:
i have a huge amount of pics of gundam + combines, the only thing left to do is discuss who gonna do what and make the models, or am im wrong and forgetting something :hmm:

(if we are getting started why not make a thread in wip and pimps so we can all keep eachother up to date about progress and disscuss about things etc etc)

im downloading all the episodes right now :p \o/

Last edited:

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Oh, yeah. Frances Hurricane has driven people to insanity and crazyness. I will surely not take out the mask... ;) The Helios must preserve itself and it's friends.