Remedies for queasy stomach

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Any recommendations that help with a queasy stomach ?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Drink and eat as much acidic stuff as possible. Then, throw it all up and feel better. :p

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Eat some activated coal to get toxins or anything bad out, and calcium tablets (I would avoid eating crayons, unless you're about two years old) to render the acid in your stomach inert.

If it's your bowels you're referring to, try some plain old coca cola on an empty stomach- but try to drink it fast. The expansion can help bowel movent.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Drink and eat as much acidic stuff as possible. Then, throw it all up and feel better. :p

Tried that but it comes out the other end :(

[GU]elmur_fud;2597269 said:
Something simple and absorbent like toast or saltines might help...but might not depends on why your queasy.

The active ingredient in marijuana has a longstanding history of medical use as an antinausiant.

Not in the know enough to get some mj. Toast and cracotte seems to help.

Bananas help me, especially if I am hungover.

Other than that, Pepto-Bismol usually helps if non-synthetic remedies don't work.

Gonna try a 'nana. Will see next week if I can find an equivalent to Pepto-Bismo.

Eat some activated coal to get toxins or anything bad out, and calcium tablets (I would avoid eating crayons, unless you're about two years old) to render the acid in your stomach inert.

If it's your bowels you're referring to, try some plain old coca cola on an empty stomach- but try to drink it fast. The expansion can help bowel movent.

It's the top side of the stomach. Do you know where I could get some of that charcoal ?

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com

It's the top side of the stomach. Do you know where I could get some of that charcoal ?

Burn the toast really well :lol: ... You can pick up activated charcoal capsules at most pharmacies... it will make your poop black and possibly give you the squirts but it sounds as if you are already there.

Yogurt contains active bacteria cultures that help your digestive system.

Pepermint (the real stuff like peppermint oil) is a blood purifier and removes toxins from the blood stream.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site

You can usually buy it at the apothecary in tabled or powder form. It tastes like you would expect it to. You can make it yourself by heating (but not burning!) some wood chips until they turn into pure coal. All you burn/release is the wood gas, not the wood itself, so you don't end up eating ashes.

Edit: I would *guess* you want it in powder form, since it's the top of your stomach and not the instestines, further on. But ask to be sure.

Last edited:

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Also..
Iberogast
GalteranHouse_zpsd572941f.jpg

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com

As shocking as it may be, I of all people, already suggested this... Though after I posted it I started to doubt my memory as to weather it was used medically for a nausea suppressant or to fight glaucoma. Good to know my memory was accurate after 13 years since my last med related class.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
[GU]elmur_fud;2597446 said:
As shocking as it may be, I of all people, already suggested this... Though after I posted it I started to doubt my memory as to weather it was used medically for a nausea suppressant or to fight glaucoma. Good to know my memory was accurate after 13 years since my last med related class.

Weed can be used for both. However a few people will have allergic reactions to weed(simplified) causing them to get nausea from smoking pot.