reloading problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ghillie

Feb 23, 2000
california, usa
Visit site
A strange thing has happend. Yesterday in the middle of a game neither the Robar nor the M3 will load to there capacity using manual reload button. I had plenty of ammo and other weapons that I had would reload to there capacity. The odd part was that this problem doesn't exist when I have the game auto reload. I removed UT and INF and trashed the prefrences for UT. I re-installed everything today and the problem is still there. It's not a major issue to be sure, but I do prefer the manual reload since when it's set to auto reload it wont switch weapons until it's finished. FYI I'm on a B&W G3 w/ATI video and 128 mb ram. Thanks in advance

---------
In a world of compromise, some dont! ©Heckler & Koch