Release-Queue mirrored files

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Starry Might said:
Please don't tell me that mirroing is STILL broken...

:angst++:

Hey guys, let's all get in a Leviathan, drive to QAPete's house, and tell him that we'll vaporize his place if he doesn't fix the dang mirroring! :lol:

So long as theres no speed-bumps! The Levi gets stuck on the smallest of hills sometimes...can sill climb a mountain though!

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
No update .

I´m really sorry folks , but I can´t do anything . :(

Edit : I tested some of the latest NaliCity-Downloads .They are working .
I re-upload Ruby at the moment. If it´s mirrored some hours later I re-upload all the others files tonight or tommorrow (OMG 115 MB).

Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
About Nali City...

This is their most recent News post (as of November 5th):
Changes to FTP at 05:09 PM EST by MassChAoS

Due to the BU move, the ftp address used to upload maps to NaliCity has changed. Please see Submit Maps for the change.

Thank You.
Shot in the dark, but do they know something we don't know? :con:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
Starry Might said:
Shot in the dark, but do they know something we don't know? :con:

I don´t think so .

And the mirror-problem is not SkinCity´s alone .
Copied from the Insite-News :

Rest assured we do have a few reviews to post up, but for whatever reason I'm having trouble getting the BeyondUnreal FileWorks download mirrors to cooperate. Once the map files get around to the mirrors I'll be posting the reviews, so hopefully you still have a little patience left.

Update (11/10): I've been informed by the guy who did the BeyondUnreal server switch that FileWorks mirroring was indeed turned off, and it hasn't been reenabled for whatever reason. Hopefully they'll it get it turned back on soon. Like, right now.

Update (11/18): FFS! HURRY UP AND FIX THE CRAP ALREADY! Sorry, guys. :(

Starry Might

bFemale=True

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
Starry Might said:
Or not, judging from SaD's post... :(

I get no info , that´s what makes me cry .
I can´t tell anything other than "mirroring isn´t working" at the frontpage .
It looks like SkinCity is dead and that´s far from true looking at this great forum . I wish I could post any info or any date .

Starry Might

bFemale=True
SaD said:
I get no info , that´s what makes me cry .
I can´t tell anything other than "mirroring isn´t working" at the frontpage .
It looks like SkinCity is dead and that´s far from true looking at this great forum . I wish I could post any info or any date .
I'm very sorry. :(

Let's just hope they get things sorted out before "Duke Nukem Forever" goes gold.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Starry Might said:
Let's just hope they get things sorted out before "Duke Nukem Forever" goes gold.

:clap: :lol: You gotta' love it!

@ SaD is it possible to get them on FileFront? Or I could throw some up on my site as a temporary solution? (Let me know and I'll download them in order to upload them) :lol: Dunno' if that's any good to you?

I can't understand how it could take this long to sort out :)

Starry Might

bFemale=True
klasnic said:
@ SaD is it possible to get them on FileFront? Or I could throw some up on my site as a temporary solution? (Let me know and I'll download them in order to upload them) :lol: Dunno' if that's any good to you?
You would? :eek:

That would be ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! :clap:

EDIT: Oh, SaD, I almost forgot - I remember you said something about how you can't even get any responses to your e-mails to BU.

Well, this post in this topic seems to have the answer to that problem.

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
Starry Might said:
EDIT: Oh, SaD, I almost forgot - I remember you said something about how you can't even get any responses to your e-mails to BU.

k . I pm then .Haven´t seen that thread .

Klasnic said:
Or I could throw some up on my site as a temporary solution?

That will be great .How much can you host temporary ?

The best will be , only to host the good ones .

That´s something like 130 MB *OMG* .Biggest file = 38 MB .
I have to send them with e-mail to you (don´t know what´s your attachmentlimit is ) . Or I upload them at a hidden place @ SkinCity , you download ´em and upload ´em , after that I have to delete them . I can´t host them for longer at that place , because I´m only allowed to store files at the fileworks .

These are the files , I think these files are the ones to upload .
Mentals by Slaughter , Mikofoxgrey , Mikofox tail-less , Steffi Special , Warbots , Zennecris , MäxX TSE´s Manual Installation .

Any comments ?

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
SaD said:
That will be great .How much can you host temporary ?

The best will be , only to host the good ones .

That´s something like 130 MB *OMG* .Biggest file = 38 MB .
I have to send them with e-mail to you (don´t know what´s your attachmentlimit is ) . Or I upload them at a hidden place @ SkinCity , you download ´em and upload ´em , after that I have to delete them . I can´t host them for longer at that place , because I´m only allowed to store files at the fileworks .

These are the files , I think these files are the ones to upload .
Mentals by Slaughter , Mikofoxgrey , Mikofox tail-less , Steffi Special , Warbots , Zennecris , MäxX TSE´s Manual Installation .

Any comments ?

The limit I could host before was 100MB but I believe it's more now. The only way I'll know is to keep uploading until it stops :lol:

Max email attachment I can receive is probably 10MB which is the max I can send.

If you can upload some to SkinCity (shh) SaD it'd be better as I could download them much faster, then just send me the links. I'll pm you as soon as I have them all :D

I'll stay online here while you sort something out ;)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
klasnic said:
If you can upload some to SkinCity (shh) SaD it'd be better as I could download them much faster, then just send me the links. I'll pm you as soon as I have them all :D

I'll stay online here while you sort something out ;)

Ok . I will need some hours to upload them to the shh-place .I think You get my pm tonight .
No need to stay online all the time :D .

Really appreciated Klasnic :) .