Release-Queue mirrored files

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
I noticed some probs with the mirrored files .
They appeared on the Fileworks-page , but download aren´t working .

What you can do : All files over the ---------- are mirrored ( I checked them).

Try the Files below the ------ from time to time . I´ll check them daily and put them over the ------ when they are mirrored .

Edit :
This thread is bringing some light to us.

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Straightened out? What's wrong with her? If you're not entirely happy by all means hold onto her until you think she's the best you can make in a reasonable time.

The way I always knew I'd finished one was when I couldn't take my eyes of it. That's when you know you've done good :D

[EDIT as usual] Of course if you're itching to do another that's a good reason to wrap one up too :)

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Just send her to SaD, Starry and clog up his mailbox. In fact, everybody submit now :lol:

I'm sure everything will be sorted in a day/two more than likely :)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
klasnic said:
Just send her to SaD, Starry and clog up his mailbox. In fact, everybody submit now :lol:

:clap: :lol: .

Submit Starry . I´ll upload everything usually at the day I get/tested the file.
That way it´s normally mirrored the next day .
Anyways , I´m sure the BU-Staff is working hard on the Mirror-problem , so it should work the next days and on the other side ; your skin won´t be on the SkinCity-Mainpage before the 15th. . Enough time for BU to sort the problems out.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Maybe we should take the quote in UTG`s sig and alter it a little bit.....

There are no perfect servers, only perfect mirroring intentions :lol:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
SaD said:
:clap: :lol: .

Submit Starry . I´ll upload everything usually at the day I get/tested the file.
That way it´s normally mirrored the next day .
Anyways , I´m sure the BU-Staff is working hard on the Mirror-problem , so it should work the next days and on the other side ; your skin won´t be on the SkinCity-Mainpage before the 15th. . Enough time for BU to sort the problems out.
'Kay. Right now, I'm working on her portrait. :)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
Starry Might said:
Ouch. :eek:

I hope so, too...what will you do if it's not, though?

If so , I update like normal with the message not mirrored yet .
It´s not the best solution , but what should I do
Fragezeichen057.gif

Starry Might

bFemale=True
SaD said:
If so , I update like normal with the message not mirrored yet .
It´s not the best solution , but what should I do
Fragezeichen057.gif
Hmmm...maybe the best thing to do is to put updates on hold 'till the whole mess is sorted out.

That's what Turns2Ashes said was gonna be done with Insite in his topic about the mirroring problems.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
Starry Might said:
Hmmm...maybe the best thing to do is to put updates on hold 'till the whole mess is sorted out.

I do the next two updates , even if they aren´t mirrored , so pics , links and news are online and they can be downloaded immediatly after mirroring.
If they don´t get it sorted @ BU after the second update I set SkinCity "on hold" :( .