Regenerating mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
Hi,

does anybody knows if theres a simple little mutator existing that just slowly regenerate health over time ( something like 1 hp every 2, 3 or 5 seconds ). I tryed Regen for Ut but there's so much crap in it that it doesn't work well with inf. I don't want any hud indicator, visuals, configurable stuff, only hp increase maybe setter thru an ini files. I looked on modsquad and on other sites but everything is for ut2k3/k4 nowadays. I tryed doing it myself but got lost in the process. bleh ! So yeah, anybody ever heard of anything like this ?

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
Since Infiltration uses its own unique way of calculating stamina and health and bulk of the stuff you carry, normal health-altering mutators won't work very good with it. So no, there are no mutators like that that I know of.

I have, however, been using a mutator with a slightly different approach to this offline. Basically, you need to stand close (about 3 meters) to a friendly bot for about 10 seconds and order him to give you some first aid (with the command 'mutate healme'). This will add up to 50% to your remaining stamina and can be repeated to fully recover lost mobility due to injuries. I'll attach the file here if you want to check it out.

Attachments

• infbothealer.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Wasn't there a muty that would make you bleed to death? Couldn't you reverse the stamina and health that is lost?
Well, probably not guessing by what you just said, Olethros.