Redeemer => SuperSheep... help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

terak

Jun 12, 2001
One pyramid facing another...
Visit site
Just another idea...

I was reading your idea, and I would love to use it. I can imagine mid-air sheep to sheep collisions happening, though.

What about the homing pigeon, though? I have two ideas fro implementation. First, is using path nodes like the sheep will. The other is to use the rocket launcher's seek code to home in, but with sharper turns.

Just some thoughts, good luck with the sheep.

Buscemi

Lost and cannot be found
May 1, 2001
Far away from here
www.zombo.com
Ah good ol Worms..............surprised there has never been made a whole mod based on the game.............

PS (Late reaction but anywayz)Namu: I'm honoured but i think the sheep is based upon Dedmeat's avatar, not mine................(and i believe he's got it from the game "Sheep":p)
My old avatars
AIM_googly1.gif
AIM_googly2.gif

Dedmeat's one:

terak

Jun 12, 2001
One pyramid facing another...
Visit site
Grannies and grenades?

Yeah, but I think some of us might object to gangs of old ladies blowing up healthy, murderous, futuristic gladiators.

I just had an idea! How about the baseball bat? Keep the effect from worms, able to launch victims! In a low grav match you could actually hit a homerun with a bot!

DoubleXross

Jun 27, 2001
Visit site
also, if your going to code it, you should make it so you can run into powerups and weapons and get them with the "Redem'a'sheep". It woudl be fun to have a level where there is a powerfull powerup, and you can only get it by flying the sheep through a tough maze or something to get it? Just an idea. hehe.