UE3 - UT3 Red cross

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mint92

Mar 16, 2012
Hey guys I must have pressed something by accident on the meshes i select because every time I select something i get some Red cross. How do i bring back my widget

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
To clarify Sjosz's post and help a little further: Movement is a red, green and blue widget with arrows on each of the three axes, rotational widget is a circular version on three axes, and the universal scaling widget is a red widget with three axes. Pressing spacebar will cycle through these three. There is, however, a local scaling widget which has the same appearance as the universal scaling widget, but will have the three colors associated with the XYZ axes.

Mint92

Mar 16, 2012
No I get how the widget tool works. but what im saying is. in all my viewports I cannot see my widget. Every time i select the a mesh a small red cross appears on it. Without the widget i cannot scale, move, or rotate.
image1.png