Read this and tell me you aren't excited :D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Originally posted by Dai2

you better learn how to make stuff in max then

I got GMax, and I'm gonna be taking a break from working on maps to learn that. Eventually I might find my way to 3ds, but seriously i would never do anything like warez it :B

Dai

Orgasmetron
Apr 2, 2000
Finding a new low
Visit site
Originally posted by Chrysaor

I got GMax, and I'm gonna be taking a break from working on maps to learn that. Eventually I might find my way to 3ds, but seriously i would never do anything like warez it :B

uhm.. too bad u2 won't support G(ay)max

Astyanax

GotoState('Coding');
Originally posted by Twrecks
It was that or "nAstyAnalax"
So, how is your nick pronounced?
Asti-A-nacks?

Pronounce it anyway you like. It's ancient Greek (it means "King of the City"), which is a dead language so the pronounciation doesn't really matter and actually nobody knows how to pronounce it because well... nobody speaks ancient Greek anymore.... :)

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
I'm not really worried about U2 supporting it, as long as the features are the same, the functionality is what I need to learn, I'll worry about finding a copy of 3ds later :)

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
I gather everything in 5 will be made of quads (easier for subdiv work) which'll make it totally ****ing useless for low poly game modelling.

But I could be wrong (not unusual)