UE2 - UT2kX Raven Shield Mapping

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Riskbreaker

May 18, 2011
Valendia
I am currently working on a Raven Shield map and I have run into an issue with my placed brushes. Some rooms required adding and subtracting brushes into different shapes than they had originally been placed. My problem is that their wireframes remain the same in the 2d views and when I rebuild they return to their original shape.
I have looked all over two UnrealED wikis and done a decent amount of Google searches looking for a solution to this. Is there some way I can have their wireframes adhere to their new 3D shapes?

rejecht

Attention Micronians
Jun 15, 2009
.no
sites.google.com
Is this a brush order thing, perhaps?

If a subtraction is not working, right-click the subtracted brush, and select to order it last.

(Conceptually, when you want to subtract something from an additive brush, you have to have the addition ordered before the subtraction; if not, the editor is attempting to subtract something from empty space, then after that fails, the brush is seemingly added.)