Rapid Redeemer Fireing Gun?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dezturbed

Jan 29, 2002
Norway
Visit site
I have heard of the Rapid Rocket Fireing Gun, and I think it is real cool, but seeing me as a Redeemer fan, I think the explosions is a little small. So I thought someone maybe could make a Rapid Redeemer Fireing Gun. Is there anybody who knows about a mutator or mod like this? Or anybody that could make one?

Please post replies here.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I don't even know why that idiotic weapon was ever compiled. I can do that same thing by typing one small line in my console.

type this for the RRFG (hey it even left the beam in so this is perfect)

set pulsegun projectileclass rocketmk2

yeah that's all the RRFG, an 80 K mutator, does.

You want redeemers, substitute rocketmk2 for warshell. and watch where you fire that thing. ;)

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Trust me, you don't a rapid firing redeemer gun unless you use god mode and want less that 10 frames per second. You only need one shot to kill anything except a Titan or the Skaarj Queen.

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
the funny thing is that's exactly what I did for the first prototypeweapon I was using for Espionage (it replaces the Flag) - not because I was thinking about it, I just picked a random weapon and gave it a random projectile class. Rockets were primary, Warheads were alt.

The thing is, and this is even true of one of the Freehold weapons, multiple Redeemer explosions don't really add all that much. Unless you were to spread out the missles, the explosions just end up being redudant.

rgx

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by someguy_99
Trust me, you don't a rapid firing redeemer gun unless you use god mode and want less that 10 frames per second. You only need one shot to kill anything except a Titan or the Skaarj Queen.

Try upgrading, not everyone has a lousy computer.

calrissian

What am I, flypaper for freaks?!
Feb 5, 2002
my own world
Visit site
I dont use the console much, so I was hoping someone could tell me the weaponclass and ammo type names for the "set _____ projectileclass _____" command. Also, how do you distinguish primary and alt fire?

If you have to hit them more than once, you aren't doing it right.

Dezturbed

Jan 29, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Heh.. Well, like it says, I'm a novice. And I wonder if you could post all the weapons and projectiles in UT (you know if I want to change anything else with the set ____ projectileclass _____ command)? Could you do that?:)