RAMMSTEIN

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gamergirl1337

Mar 23, 2006
BFOhio
ok...who loves rammstein???? german electro metal....come on give it up to the germans....

I dont know a thing about german but listening to there songs over and over again...Ich Will and Sonne as well as Mein Hertz Brennt (i think thats how you spell it) has really helped i can count to 10 and say alot of things....plus richard is HOTT!!! tills ok but hes old....

|
|
|
|
\ /

Attachments

• Ra-richard.jpg
    Ra-richard.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 37

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
They make awesome music too bad I cant understand half of the stuff.

Shroom-FX

Basshead
Jul 2, 2005
www.okobo.com
yeah i saw them in concert in London, was dope :D

the pyrotechnics espcially, had flames coming out of the stage all the time and a flamethrower attached to one of the band members heads which spat fire. Had a wicked time, musics alright too.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
If you like Rammstein, I'd highly recommend checking out Turmion Kätilöt

I loved Rammstein's earlier stuff (up to and including Mutter), but their latest stuff doesn't doesn't grab me in the slightest :(

Their collaboration with Sharleen Spitiri goes down as one of the weirdest ideas I've ever heard...

gamergirl1337

Mar 23, 2006
BFOhio
actually Mutter is my favorite album....has some of their best on it...in my opinion....im hoping to see them in concert i dont know right now it all depends on when there next concert is (hopefully soon) they have always been good with pyrotechnics till has an awesome coat that he catches on fire during the concert....you gotta love it...they're f'ing crazy on stage...(i watched live aus berlin) love that dvd they have a new cd thats going to have some live stuff on it...CANT WAIT!!!!

gamergirl1337

Mar 23, 2006
BFOhio
yeah but see DU HAST is there most commercial songs if you ask most people what their favorite song by rammstein is i gurantee 99.9% of them will say du hast and they dont even know what it means....hilarious...dont judge them by "you hate" i mean sonne and ich will are some of there best....

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
I guess I'm that 0,01% then ;)
"Du Has(s)t" is definitely a fun song, but I like "Feuer Frei", "Adios", "Zerstören" and "Los" more.

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
SOULJA said:
Yeah they are pretty horrible...Ever since my buddies had given me a morning wake up call with Du Hast I've hated every ounce of Rammstein lol...

Ever seen the movie "How High?", that's probably where he got the idea.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
SOULJA said:
...Ever since my buddies had given me a morning wake up call with Du Hast I've hated every ounce of Rammstein lol...

Ok, so he's that one guy who made that "Du Hast, Du Hast mitch" Tune? That's good to know.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Rammstein is simply great, if you hear a new song from them (or a song you don`t know) the first thing you ask is "Is that Rammstein?" The style of guitar is pretty unique IMO.
I also like their flame shows and the fact he sings the words all clear and understandable. Many groups sing with a slang where you can`t clearly understand all words, allthough the "r" are a little bit overpronounced ;)