R.I.P. Fragbu?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Me too. But UT3 is just as much fun... it's the people that got more boring.

I like these modern games that everyone has moved on to, but they still aren't as fun as any of the games in the UT series for me.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
:( RIP FragBU :(

I always loved playing with you guys through all versions of the game... but lately have not had time to play much of anything with RL interfering too often with playtime. I had to let one of my servers go too and will try to keep my CTF server going, but only time will tell if i have time and $ for it either.

Thx for all the effort and $ that went to FragBU! it was much appreciated by me and many others!

'til next time

Aegeri

Mad Microbiologist, of ASSHATTERY
Mar 15, 2004
New Zealand
I had a couple of good times on FragBU and it's sad to see it go.

Most of all it is sad that UT3 was such a terrible game. Hopefully if epic make another Unreal Tournament they will have learned from their mistakes.