Quick Question re: Video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
What about just making different models? not neccisarially boobage, or totally girlish, but just slightly DIFFERENT.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Well, if you guys can get your hands on more U2 modles than EvilEngine, please give us the Liandri Angels, Izanagi Ghosts, and the rest of the Atlantis crew. I'll donate $20 to the server fund!

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
if they don't do a good job, i know what will happen, the cxp to the rescue :) because we have some things already done on the models, but we have had problems, the person doin the pics is havin pc problems :/

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Emmet Otter said:
I think we should keep the 2000 models idea for UT2004. If anything, imo they should just make female versions of the exsisting models that we have now. 2 sexes and nothing else. Lets keep it simple guys :(

Good point... Part of the strategy of XMP is to know what classes your facing... Adding alternate styles to the models will only muddy this up. 2 sexes is fine, and there should be a female voice set IMHO. Wasn't cxp working on one?

Oh_Duh

{NB}Tenacity
Feb 24, 2004
Emmet Otter said:
I think we should keep the 2000 models idea for UT2004. If anything, imo they should just make female versions of the exsisting models that we have now. 2 sexes and nothing else. Lets keep it simple guys :(

I agree all the way, keep it simple and like u2xmp....with the 2 sexes. oh gosh I can't wait for this to be realeased :rockon:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i think that creating a custom model for those classes will be just as good as the original setup, if you know what your doing :).