Question for Brits

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
On that note, I believe its stateside equivalent would be the New York Post.

Arethusa

Jan 15, 2004
Are you kidding? The New York Post ran a front page headline on the West Wing going soft on terror— the tv show.

The Times is still sort of respectable and one of the less biased journalistic publications out there, but I'd hardly call it leftist.

Arethusa

Jan 15, 2004
You aren't really missing anything. I mostly stick to the BBC and NPR, myself. All the 'respected' American journalistic agencies are pretty laughable, these days.

flamingknives

Oct 23, 2004
The Daily Mail, AKA the Scary Mail, runs, AFAICT, opinion masquerading as journalism for the sole purpose of scaring people and reassuring 'disgusted of Tunbrdge Wells' that the world really was better in their day.

But you musn't accuse them of being Nazis, as that would really offend them.

The Nazis were German.