Q: Which "UT 2004" Patch Made Bios In Separate .INT Files Possible?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Sorry I don`t know this exactly. It definitaly worked with ECE and the "normal" patch at the same time. I remember there was a "normal" patch required to make a patch to ECE possible.Maybe it`s that one?

Due there is definitaly a patch requried in order to get this fixed, it`s not that important which patch exactly did this. Every one with retail version would patch to the actual version ;) - IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
klasnic said:
I've no idea, Starry. Wasn't it always possible? afaik :)
As far as I know. For awhile there, I was actually altering the .upls of skins with Bios in separate .int files so that the stories could be in XPlayers.int and junk.

Then one day I decided to take a chance on it, and it worked! :D

Now I consider separate .int files the best way to do Bios.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
klasnic said:
I've no idea, Starry. Wasn't it always possible? afaik :)
With retail version definitaly not, I discovered that during my first skinning attempts :)