1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Q: Which "UT 2004" Patch Made Bios In Separate .INT Files Possible?

Discussion in 'General and Off Topic' started by Starry Might, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Starry Might

Starry Might bFemale=True

*POINTS TO TOPIC TITLE*

I asked that question earlier today in my last post in my WIP topic for Ruby, but I decided to ask it here, too, in hopes of getting a quicker answer.

2. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

Sorry I don`t know this exactly. It definitaly worked with ECE and the "normal" patch at the same time. I remember there was a "normal" patch required to make a patch to ECE possible.Maybe it`s that one?

Due there is definitaly a patch requried in order to get this fixed, it`s not that important which patch exactly did this. Every one with retail version would patch to the actual version ;) - IMO

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2005
  3. klasnic

klasnic ra ra rat Putin!

I've no idea, Starry. Wasn't it always possible? afaik :)

4. Starry Might

Starry Might bFemale=True

As far as I know. For awhile there, I was actually altering the .upls of skins with Bios in separate .int files so that the stories could be in XPlayers.int and junk.

Then one day I decided to take a chance on it, and it worked! :D

Now I consider separate .int files the best way to do Bios.

5. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

With retail version definitaly not, I discovered that during my first skinning attempts :)