Pwned

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Does your virus software have a scanner?
Badly worded -> No, my antivirus software dosn't have a scanner. It just pops up and tells me to be cautios every three minutes. :D

Last edited:

w00p

Windows at its best
I think the "funny" part is where he formatted instead of using a backup of a few days ago.
I think :hmm:

edit:
No, wait, probably the fact that he unzipped and immediately tried out the file, and the other guy feels bad about it...
Whatever, comes down to this: CK finds it funny, and the rest of the world doesn't.

Last edited:

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Well, he then reset his computer for the coup de grace.

Anyways, those two guys on the first page sure found it funny...

Dont mean to be sarcastic, but this was just too funny...

<Sitting, squirming, contorted look on face, tying not to ROFL>

Ummmm....<snicker>...ahhhhh...<muffled chortle>

Dude...<snicker>...scottman????...You still there....<Bwaawawawawawawawawawawawwawawawawawawawawawhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah>

Whooo, couldn't hold that in anymore...

I...<chuckle>...hope...your system is....Ok

<leaves to laugh more humanely out of the room>

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Thank you for proving that you aren't the only person in the world who found it funny. We really needed the validation.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
If it was meant literally, it was disproved by my two quotes.

It's a timeline of what happened with this guy from the moment he got the e-mail. First he asks what it is, and then, to the prompting of ONE PERSON who later RETRACTS his statement, he proceeds to unzip it, then double-click on it, and then restart his computer, all the while everyone is screaming at him not to do said things. It's ****ing hilarious, and I'm not the only one to think so. Are you guys just being super critical of it because I'm the one who posted it?

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
He mentioned you shouldn't reset your computer because of a program called HDKP that physically damages the hard disk upon reboot within 2 seconds of OS start. Thats a real virus.

Also, there isn't one antivirus i've ever used (Norton, AVG, Mcoffee or whatever) that can detect UPX compressed executeables. Someone should really do something about that.