Putting everone I contact in one thread now

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TKEagle

Offical P.R. Officer
Oct 10, 2005
Contacted CGonline.com
CompterandVideogames.com
Gamesradar.com
Gamezone.com
GameDaily.com
HappyPuppy.com
GameGossip.com
4unrealers.com - Note: Had to be translate to Spanish.
Daddeln.de - Note: Had to be translate to German.
ExperienceGaming.com
UT2004.Jolt.co.uk
Wireplay.co.uk

Last edited:

TKEagle

Offical P.R. Officer
Oct 10, 2005
Fair enough didn't think about it to be honest I was just using the quick reply feature.

Happy?

Last edited:

TKEagle

Offical P.R. Officer
Oct 10, 2005
Just thought you all might want to see this.

Hey Shaun,

I'm Willis, I handle download content at GameDAILY. I'd love to check out what work has been done so far on DA2, but I'm having a hard time finding a reliable download source. http://www.planetunreal.com/da/2/downloads/ didn't seem to have anything other than screens, and FilePlanet's search function leaves quite a bit to be desired. If you could provide me with a direct link to get a version we can try out, that'd be awesome. We'll definitely want to check it out before we can give any answers on coverage.

Thinking ahead, GameDAILY is more than willing to host the actual MOD download and any high-quality trailers the team produces. We do this no strings attached; completely for free.

Keep me posted! It's awesome to hear from the DA2 team, too. Take care!

Lucian04

XerotoNine
Oct 10, 2005
Eastern United States
TKEagle said:
Just thought you all might want to see this.

Hey Shaun,

I'm Willis, I handle download content at GameDAILY. I'd love to check out what work has been done so far on DA2, but I'm having a hard time finding a reliable download source. http://www.planetunreal.com/da/2/downloads/ didn't seem to have anything other than screens, and FilePlanet's search function leaves quite a bit to be desired. If you could provide me with a direct link to get a version we can try out, that'd be awesome. We'll definitely want to check it out before we can give any answers on coverage.

Thinking ahead, GameDAILY is more than willing to host the actual MOD download and any high-quality trailers the team produces. We do this no strings attached; completely for free.

Keep me posted! It's awesome to hear from the DA2 team, too. Take care!

DUDE!!! TKEAGLE!!! My names SHAUN too lol. What a freakin coincidence!?

TKEagle

Offical P.R. Officer
Oct 10, 2005
Meh... **** happens I guess that will be a measure of the calibur of people here.