1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PuFfers Starting a Clan

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by wiggum_pi, Mar 11, 2000.

1. wiggum_pi

wiggum_pi New Member

After almost three hours of chaos, whining, kicking, and screaming, a new clan has been formed. Carpe Imperium -- Latin for seize the power -- has been created.

Now we need to organize. So far, membership includes, in random order:
    [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF
    [Ci]CrapMonger|TC
    [Ci]LordKhaine
    [Ci]Xylene|PuF
    [Ci]Nigma666|PuF
    [Ci]Morgan|PuF

------------------
    Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
    -- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

2. NutBar-SOB

NutBar-SOB New Member

Is there now or will there be a Ci webpage?
    Is there a "leader" who sets up clanmatches?

3. Super(ST)Trooper

Super(ST)Trooper Super Like

And who are the first match ups with? I may be a bucket mouth /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif, but I would be courious to know how this new clan is affiliated with this forum? What I mean is do players consider themselves still regular puffers? Or do the consider themselves Carpe Imperium ?? And who formed it? Yes yes I know alot of questions, but I was here when PuF was created! Which brings up more questions such as what happen to LiquidSiN and Lizard, and some others that seem to not be present here at this forum?? They were part of PuF being born! Anyways I think that covers it for me..

[​IMG]
    Super(ST)Troopers lights are gonna shine on you...

4. Mute

Mute All you have to do is smile!

Indeed. And if we were part of the clan would we actually have to show up for matches? Any more work than PuF is just too much!

[​IMG]
    Mute|PuF: Rumormonger for hire.

5. LordKhaine

LordKhaine I sing the body electric...

We are all still going to be PuF regulars. All of Ci are either PuF regulars or PuF vets like me. We are a proper clan. As we only started today, we havent arranged anything /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Still, a website and IRC channel are in the pipe line. No leader as yet.

6. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

That sounds great, congratulations guys n' gals! I'm happy that PuFsters are able to get clans started out of all this. It is much better than trying to turn a non-clan (PuF) into one.

Hey, anything to better the UT community is good by me.

Just for the record, BadAss is the one that got all the PuF stuff rolling. LS took it to the next level. It would be nice to get someone to update the page... LS, if you read this, e-mail me and I'd be willing to at least update to keep it alive.

[​IMG]
    Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

7. wiggum_pi

wiggum_pi New Member

Hal -- I have the PuF site now. But I don't know what to do with it. PuF isn't active right now. Email me for the pass.

[​IMG]
    -- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

8. Serpico_TC|PuF

Serpico_TC|PuF New Member

What are the requirments lads? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Play Times /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gifI notice you have US and Euro guys/girls...)
    Size of Clan:
    Game type:
    Skill level:
    Other:

[​IMG]
    I control the vertical and the horizontal.

9. SSSHAD

SSSHAD New Member

I just wonder how you all gonna have clan plays - some of you are in US, others from Europe?

10. Selerox[PuF]

Selerox[PuF] Guest

I've got a new pic of me for PuFWeb if you want it.

[​IMG]
    PuF: Keepin' it Unreal 24 hours a day!

11. Serpico_TC|PuF

Serpico_TC|PuF New Member

That /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif should have been : ( ooops.

Are there any more spaces up for grabs...
    nudge nudge wink wink.. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif
    Probably not.
    Do clans have a set number of people in them?
    If so how can you play the large CTF maps like the ones in the bonus pack?
    Can you have Subs ? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[​IMG]
    I control the vertical and the horizontal.

12. Harlock

Harlock Married And Always Nagged

Too bad I play at such weird hours of the day. I'd joing you. But I kinda liked the idea of PuF in the first place, an anti clan clan. A group of players who would get together for the purposes of fun, and not really have a clan orginization. But hey, good luck with your endevour.

[​IMG]
    Matsumoto[PuF]

"Nature has a way of eliminating stupid people... it's called [PuF]."

13. Uhh...ok, I know that I don't leave a mark on most of your memories, but it would be nice to be remembered. I was there last night and if I'm not mistaken, I'm also part of Ci. Unless something was decided after I left. Let me know. /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

14. LordKhaine

LordKhaine I sing the body electric...

Yes Proph is in Ci, im sure it was just a typo, also Wendy|PuF is also in Ci. As for the requirements to join Ci, well there arent really any. PuF regulars and PuF vets really.

[​IMG]
    [Ci]LordKhaine|TC{PuF},still you're favorite link to all the best PuF games out there!

15. D66

D66 Grey Pilgrim

It is said that LiquidSin and Lizard have passed beyond, where clipping prevents us to go. There they wait for us, to mature and become ready ourselves. There is where we join them when these digital trappings can no longer contain our splendor

It is also said that one day...Prehaps in a thousand years, prehaps tomorow, a great darkness will befall PuF. A darkness that will bring the Forum to the brink of complete destruction.
    It is in this time the Prophecy states that we should watch for the return of LiquidSin and Lizard and the other First-ones. To guide us out of darkness.

[​IMG]
    ---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History

Beware the army of Giant Mutan Ninja Midgets!!!

16. Voyd-

Voyd- New Member

lizard posts at the GT forums now. and LS, well i think hes just taken a break from all this for a little while. id expect him to show his face soon enough

[​IMG]
    $GB$Voyd

17. OshadowO

OshadowO Irregular

ahh you a babylon 5 fan D66?It's nice that there is a caln for PuF'ers who are into that sort of stuff, I kinda just like to hang every now and then. Good Luck to you guys. Not easy running a clan.

[​IMG]
    0shadow0
    Rantings of a suicidal maniac.
    http://members.tripod.com/~fazal_k

18. D66

D66 Grey Pilgrim

Wow a bit of B5 quoting did leak into that post didn't it? Oops. I am sorry I guess it has permeated my brain and is oozing out my fingertips again

I must go now, Must watch Zhaddum again must find out whatever happened to Mr. Garabaldi after the hour of the Wolf.

Someone will come and lock me up soon...

[​IMG]
    ---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History

Beware the army of Giant Mutan Ninja Midgets!!!

19. wiggum_pi

wiggum_pi New Member

Prophetus--

I didn't forget about you. When I made the post I was in the UTIRC, and I was looking at the list of players in the chat room. The list was organized alphabetically, and thus, all the [Ci]s were in a single bunch. If you didn't have a [Ci] at the beginning of your name, I glossed of your name. I clicked submit, went back to the UTIRC, and realized I'd forgotten you. Alas, it was too late. But yes, you are a member, I just forgot to include you on the initial list.

[​IMG]
    -- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

20. SkummyB|BuF

SkummyB|BuF Would you like to see me dance?

Wow!,
    I was doing a search forums and came across this. So this is how Ci all started eh? I actually joined about 2 weeks after this. Ci had gone through some hard times but we always come through. That list is sooo much different now, since those founding days, hopefully we will be going for a long time to come.

[​IMG]

"If sneezing produces the same sensation as an orgasm in a fraction of the time, then I need a cold!" - Zaccix

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm

[​IMG]