PuF to BuF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GerbilJammer

Resident NOOb :D
Jan 25, 2001
Louisiana
all i hafta say is thanks for not making me go through that FP forum crap! id rather try to poop in a straight line on some fishing string.... thank you all admins! we are your slaves :) now can we say GSI suck my... without any repurcussions? hehe the reason i posted in this thread is cause i wanna be served a l337 BuF tag :)

GerbilJammer

Resident NOOb :D
Jan 25, 2001
Louisiana
thanks very much sir :) i feel sorry for me when i goto check my email tommorrow... i keep forgetting to untick my email when responded to :O

Krypton|BuF

Still g00 gun lovin' !
Sep 7, 1999
Switzerland
www.unrealtournament.ch
well, if possible, i'd like to see my forum name changed too...

i should have done it longe time ago, from my first login "Roli27" to "Krypton"....

so, let it be:

"Krypton|BuF" please...

and thx to our admins ;) keep your heads up.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Originally posted by Roli27
well, if possible, i'd like to see my forum name changed too...

i should have done it longe time ago, from my first login "Roli27" to "Krypton"....

so, let it be:

"Krypton|BuF" please...

and thx to our admins ;) keep your heads up.
This name changing thin is going to get annoying for our admins, I can feel it.