PuF Picture Post, II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Robot TinMan|BuF

Godlike Blues Brutha
Feb 13, 2001
Sweden
www.clanrobot.com
3back3.jpg

I guess I should make an addition to this thread too.:)
Sorry 'bout the size of the pic, but I'm at work right now and just linking to a pic on our website (http://listen.to/BluesSupport ).

The pic is from a gig we had last year, in a pub in Stockholm.

OK guys/gals, U can stop laughing now. :D

Boogey

Talvin Singh fanboy
Aug 31, 2000
Visit site
Originally posted by WiLD2
Since many of the pictures that were here months ago are little red X's now (including mine) I'll upload this and we'll all blame GeoCities for it. OK? OK!

Or you could've changed the "WWW" part of your IMG link to "FP"... :)

WiLD2

W4NG
The FP works for me now.
To add a file it needs to be in either gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg or dem and a maximum file size of 1048576 bytes.
Has anyone noticed that the "So when u pop the would u can send the bling bling message" is down at the bottom left of all the pages ;)

w2wh.gif

WiLD2

W4NG
I finally got a scanner, here are more pics of myself and a hefty BUMP for this thread.

kyle1.jpg

Me at my sister's wedding, I had to light the candles on the stage.
kyle2.jpg

I just ate a blue lollipop here, thus the blue teeth.
kyle3.jpg

At the annual family reunion.

***Edit, I'm doing that FP thing again, these pictures SHOULD be showing up!!! They aren't right now, to me!
***Edit #2, it must be the VBB Code or something. One moment the www in the image won't work and FP will, the next moment www works and FP doesn't. www is working now, so I'm leaving it like this. Hopefully it will stay working... if not, well, I tried.

Last edited: